Friday, July 17, 2009

this ones for the fans of

Alright, so everyone knows who the simpsons are whether you love or hate them. I'm one of those people who can't stand a quiet house, so when I'm home alone and all I want to do is read a book I still leave some kind of show/movie running. When in doubt I reach for The Simpsons.
So having watched most of the episodes a hundred times a piece I've come up with a list of the best episodes, which no matter how many times I watch, never get sick of. Most fans would agree that the show was ripest from season 2 to 7, and you can probably stretch it up to season 9. Unfortuatly the new episodes just don't seem to cut it anymore, so when in doubt check these out:

Season 2 - "Oh Brother, Where art thou?"
"Lisa's Substitute"
Season 3 - "Mr Lisa Goes to Washington"
"Bart the murderer"
"Flaming Moe's"
"Homer Alone"
Season 4 - "Lisa the beauty Queen"
"Selma's Choice"
Season 5 - "The Last Temptation of Homer"
"Lisa Vs. Malibu Stacey"
"Homer Loves Flanders"
Season 6 - "Bart of Darkness"
"Itchy & Scratchy Land"
"Homer Badman"
"Homer the Great"
"Lisa's Wedding"
Season 7 - "Home Sweet homediddly.."
"King size Homer"
"A fish called Selma"
"Homerpalooza"
Season 8 - "You only move twice"
"Bart After Dark"
"Homer's Phobia"
"The twisted world of Marge"
Season 9 - "City of New York Vs. Homer"
"Lisa the Skeptic"

I'll be back next time with something for a wider audience,
Sleep tight.
xoxo Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment