Thursday, July 2, 2009

hibernating

Sadly my social life has been pretty no existent as of late, which is probably my fault since I really can't be bothered making an effort. Due to this the first week of my holidays away from school include sitting at home and reading. Yes, that's about it. The good news is being a loner has given me a chance to perfect my cooking skills, so I made crepes and cookies yesterday! The only thing I don't like about cooking is that I end up eating everything and adding to my weight what I'm trying to loose, haha.
Something very exciting is happening next week: I'm going for my L plates licence test! Apparently to pass you need to get 78%. I've been practising a lot so wish me luck!
Tip of the day: Join facebook, I've found so many lost friends on it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment