Friday, July 10, 2009

every cloud

Yesterday I met with my father for the first time in months. Our relationship has been shakey for the past year now, then again we were never really stable as much as he would like to believe we were. I won't go into all the borings details of our disagreements, but I do want to share the silver lining of the difficult situation he puts me in. Experiencing all the lows of my relationship with my father has made me a better person. After all, don't they say that every difficulty in life only makes you stronger?

It also made me realise that letting petty things get between me and any friend I have a fight with really isn't worth the negative energy that comes with it. A girl I have known since my first year in primary school has never really made being friends with her easy for various reasons, reasons that seem to be beyond her understanding when I try to explain to her. But I have known her my whole life and why should I let her make me feel negative towards her? She may never really be my friend, but I don't want to think of myself as having an enemy, which is why I have decided to let go of any petty grudges I have against anybody so that I don't end up hurting myself along the way.
Thanks for listening to my rant, I owe you one :D
xoxo Kay
PS: As promised below is what I bought on my first great shopping trip in a while.
Georgia Bandage Dress @ $ 39.95
Shoes @ $34.95
Leopard Print Scarf @ 19.99 Leather Gloves @ $20 and
Bow and Jewl Beret @ $11.95

No comments:

Post a Comment