Tuesday, July 28, 2009

change is coming

So I'm headed for the home stretch. Two terms down and just a few weeks to go till I can say that I've graduated from high school. My new life will begin, and all those years wishing I didn't have to go to school in the morning will be reality. I can't explain it exactly but since the start of this school year I have this yearning to live my life. That didn't make sense did it?

It's like a burning in my heart that makes me excited and nervous at the same time. Perhaps it's that for the past 6 years, life has felt like a schedule. Wake up, school, eat, study, sleep. Now that my world is about to shift into an unpredictable version of what I always wished for, I feel like I will be able to express my inner self, meet new people and be the person I always wanted to be. Don't get me wrong, school is a big part of my future plans, but the hope and emotions that are around the corner have driven my heart into overdrive, and it's ready for a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment