Wednesday, July 8, 2009

17 and licenced to drive

The day has come finally, I'm officially seventeen and licenced to drive :P Sure, the legal age you can apply for a licence in Australia is sixteen but of course the old attitude of "I'll do it tomorrow" has left me more than a year later finally getting my licence. Next is the first car and I believe that I have one in mind...
the beautiful Alfa Romeo Spider :D "Yes Please!"

So after I got over the excitement of the above, we decided that a shopping trip was in order. I've been really frustrated lately due to the fact that clothes/fashion just isn't cutting it these days in the quality department, and just over all. Every shoping trip these holidays have left me feeling tired and very disgruntled, which is why today was exciting as I found a couple of treasures among the rest of the average looking things. I'm just about to hop into bed now, so I'll post pics tomorrow :D
Sleep tight,
xoxo Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment