Wednesday, July 1, 2009

true love

Hey all you bloggers out there,
I woke up this morning with the urge to go for a walk only to be greeted with strong winds and a very rainy sky. So instead of doing some much needed exercise I'm covered in blankets with laptop in hand. A win/lose situation I say. One thing you should know is that I'm a huge fan fan of Eurovision and watch it annually, which is where my infatuation began with the most beautiful man I have ever seen ;) His name is Alexander Rybak, he is a 23 year old singer/violinist out of Norway and I think this is love. Why must the fact that I live in Australia and he in Norway keep us apart? No, I'm not delusional, but I do want his album, which of course is only available in Europe. I've put in a request to my uncle in Poland to send it to me, keep your fingers crossed he finds it for me!
I'll take this opportunity to thank the men who have made a guest appearance in my dreams: Bradley James, Colin Firth, Simon Baker, Tom Welling and Edward Cullen(he was real to me).

No comments:

Post a Comment