Friday, September 25, 2009

what to do, what to do


With all the trials exams going on this week, I havn't written in a while. Since my last post I've finished True Blood season one. O. M. G. I won't spoil it my mentioning the majorness, but now I'm hooked and need second helpings. But season two won't come anywhere near us for a while. Damn it. If you know when it does come out, comment me.

I've been trying to stay away from the internet because I get too attached to facebook, and then I feel like I'm wasting away my time. Now that I've finished True Blood, I'm back to searching for a new hobby and in my search I rediscovered the ds lite.

LOVE. I finished Mario, and I'm on to Zelda, but this one bit I just can't figure out..

I really wish I could get back to my roots, ie. reading 24 hours a day, but I think I just need to let it grab me naturally again. Until then, DS will keep me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment