Saturday, September 12, 2009

paramore


You may have heard of them because of their contribution to the soundtrack of Twilight, but I promise to all the haters who are rolling their eyes as they read the T word, what they did for the movie with Decode is just skimming the surface. They're classified as Punk/Rock, and have an amazing sound and meaningful songs that you can choose to analyse or just rock out to. I've known of them for quite a while now, but with the release of their new album, Brand New Eyes,  looming they've really begun to grow on me. Thanks to an obsessive fan as my best friend. If you want to check them out, the songs that best represent what they're about are Misery Business, Born for This and the newest single, Ignorance. BIG recommend.

xoxo Kay

1 comment:

  1. teehee i'm that obsessed fan!!!
    unless you have been hiding something from me.

    ReplyDelete