Friday, September 4, 2009

all girls

I'm so tired of going to an all girls school, I could scream. Backstabbing, moody friends and just all around BS. One of my closest friends is a beautiful girl who when she wants to be is very considerate, sweet and funny. But this week she got into one of those moods. I get that she was sick, missed out on some school and wasn't too prepared for a SAC but there really is no excuse to treat your best friends the way she does when things are not  going smoothly for her.

I love my girls at school, but co ed university next year will be a welcome change.

Night night,

xoxo Kay

2 comments:

  1. I bet u'll enjoy your college day later... and perhaps miss ur day at school... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're probably right, I'm already starting to miss school, and I havn't even left. 19 days to go :)

    ReplyDelete