Saturday, September 12, 2009

bingo

Ever since eurovision aired back in May, I've wanted to get some sort of memento from 2009 Moskva, why? I'm pretty sure that after all the years of watching it religiously I'm able to fairly judge the good from the very bad. 2009 was by far the best year for a long time, the best music and performances. Sure, I think it's insane that Poland never gets through..although I am a little bias, but other than this glitch I can't wait for May each year. So ANYWAY, I thought taping the show would be enough, but it just ain't the same as having my very own DVD copy. So I've been searching for the dvd everywhere, with zero results. Yesterday, I went back to the store that one week ago said that they were sold out, and hopefully but with dissapointment at the ready searched the world section when bingo! It was right in front of my eyes. Joy flooded me and I had it off the shelf and to the cash register before anyone told me I was dreaming.

In short, here sits one very happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment