Sunday, September 27, 2009

generation y don't you leave us alone

I'm so sick of shows like 60 minutes that verbally bash generation y; clearly because they don't have any other stories to talk about.

I'm not naive, I'm quite aware of the stupid teens drinking their way to mental disorders. But I'm talking about the generalisation of gen y, that we're about "grog" and we're spinning out of control. That we are stupid generation. The alcohol abusers. 

I'd like to remind gen x and above that they did far worse then we do, however conveniently for them the media or big brother I like to call them, wasn't watching and filming their every move.

So don't blame us for turning into monsters that you created. You can't create Frankenstein, and then run away when he starts to think for himself. You made us. You created the world we are defined by. So sit down or shut up. Generation y will help itself, we don't need you old people pointing fingers and telling us what we should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment