Saturday, May 29, 2010

they will not force us

There is this person in my life. When I met them, I had no ill feelings towards them. In fact, I found their character quite amusing. But one day I just cracked. I think I must have been having a bad day because I was just annoyed at the world. Ever since then, I just feel so annoyed at this person. It's nothing they did to me, but I just can't stand to be near them. Their presence annoys me, their articulation annoys me and everything he does annoys me. I'm being irrational, and I know it. He is nothing but nice to me, but I just can't help but be disgusted by him. If I push myself, I'll blame him for it. The worst part is I think they are starting to notice. And I think they are confused about it. And I'm sorry, but I don't like you.

2 comments: