Wednesday, May 5, 2010

maybe being a robot would be better

I know I've been MIA, but unfortunately my Internet got capped and posting at uni just doesn't feel right.

I've been thinking a lot about emotions recently. Feelings are so beautiful. They let us love, hope, believe and be passionate. I'm so greatful that we as humans can take these emotions and turn them into actions. But just recently I've discovered them to be a nuisance as well. One moment, you're in an awesome friendship; you have a great time together and you mutually agree that you enjoy each others company heaps. Then one half of the friendship has to ruin it all with their feelings and make it awkward to be around each other. Sometimes I just hate emotions. Why do they have to ruin friendships? I mean, what if the feelings are one sided? Why must life be so hard? I can't imagine how many perfectly great relationships have been ruined when one person ends up falling for the other. I guess I'm just trying to figure out what the best way is to go about such a situation. I'm open to ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment