Tuesday, May 18, 2010

simple pleasures



I love how small things can lift your spirits in the greatest way. I had an important Chemistry Lab today which wasn't so much hard, more really go go go. Lot's of fumes and reactions going on. So retreating afterwards, tired as usual, I strutted of to our campus centre and spotted a carton of chocolate milk. It was so good. It picked my mood up right away. After two long days, the week is finally going to start easing up. And I can't wait to watch South Park tonight. Marathon. That's what's keeping me going through my study tonight. And another bonus, mum made pancakes for dinner tonight. And I got to have a heart to heart with a lovely friend I thought I wouldn't see today. Tuesday ended up being a pretty fine day, who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment