Friday, November 13, 2009

spread those wings

I may be flying into the distance prematurely, but let's face it. With one more exam to go, the chains are feeling loose enough for me to break out. Today was my first day out in public after a week long chemistry study session. I felt like I had to learn how to behave in front of people again. Add to that the constant feeling that I should be studying for a Biology exam that has already happened. 

This heat wave is really getting to me. That's what you get for living in the only continent that is an island. Although I'm in denial about being an Australian. I'll always consider myself polish. And you better stick to that. Going to sleep late tonight; I'm really into a book I recently began reading. Interview with the vampire by Anne Rice. Not because vampires are so hot right now, I bought it off ebay way before the craze began. Then I just have watch the movie.

But vampires are so HOT right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment