Tuesday, November 10, 2009

death cab

Okay, so I took a risk and bought and album I had never heard of by a band I've never listened to. Random choice. Turns out the risk was worth it, because as of three days ago I can't stop listening to it. It's genius. Brilliant. Moving. Chilling. Soothing. If you haven't met them before, let me introduce you to Death Cab For Cutie.

I don't pretend to be an expert in the band since I only purchased them a few days ago, and have only listened to one album, but their classified as alternative. Big recommend. Here's the album I bought:

If you listen to just three songs, these better be it:

  1. soul meets body
  2. i will follow you into the dark
  3. someday you will be loved

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If heaven and hell decide 
That they both are satisfied 
Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs 

If there's no one beside you 
When your soul embarks 
Then I'll follow you into the dark


No comments:

Post a Comment