Sunday, November 15, 2009

nobody likes goodbyes

I'm posting on an impulse. I was getting ready for my Sunday night ritual of watching Rove when I was shocked to hear Rove McManus announce that this episode would be the final ever. He is leaving television. My jaw literally dropped and I just sat there for a few minutes. Then I jumped onto facebook, twitter etc to share my shock with all my friends. After 10 years, growing up with Rove, I'm so disappointed. It was all so sudden.

Rove has got to be the number one host in Australia, he can make anyone do anything. The most uptight celebrities would find themselves exposing their most embarrassing and funny characteristics. Laughing about them, live on television. He has the best humour; he could make the financial crisis hilarious. I never watched Rove because of the hundreds of celebrities that would feature week to week, I watched it to see him be him. Thanks for the memories Rove and his team of fantastic comedians. I better go and enjoy the last few minutes of Rove, ever.

Rove McManus - Peter Helliar - Hamish Blake - Andy Lee - Ryan Shelton - Dave Hughesy Hughes - Carrie Bickmore

1 comment:

  1. I shall also miss Rove.
    Sweet layout Karsh!! I Love it, it makes the blog look so much more appealing! Maybe one day you can teach me how to do it to my boring blog??

    ReplyDelete