Thursday, August 6, 2009

uninspired ramble

Today felt a bit like I was on autopilot. I woke up feeling tired like I always do. I ate rice bubbles for breakfast like I always do. Took the the train like I usually do... the school day wasn't boring, but it wasn't exactly stimulating either. Someone getme out of this boring cycle.

English: Reading, Chem: Notes, Bio: Questions, Italian: Slideshow, Maths: Mini Test

I might as well have not been there. Looks like today's highlight will be a bowl of neopolitan ice cream with the tv. It's shameful to admit but I kind of enjoy the mediocre shows; Amazing Race, Family Guy, True Beauty. Or here's a bright idea, stop complaining about what life isn't, and make it something to be proud of. Yes, I think I'll dust off a good book and sit by the heater, but don't worry, I have not forgotten about the bowl of ice cream ;)

blah blah blah...        Just don't take away my ice cream

Feeling very uninspired,

xoxo Kay 

No comments:

Post a Comment