Friday, August 21, 2009

peek into my life


I've planned my whole life. This is what I want, and I'm going to get it. No matter what.

I'm going to finish my VCE at school in November, and recieve an ENTER score of 90. I'll be shocked to do so well, and extremely pleased. After enjoying free life for three months I'll enroll in a Bachelor of Schience at Monash University and spend three years completing my degree. After finishing up at uni, I'll get a temporary job as a lab assistent which within months leads to a permanent position as a research scientist. I'll make an amazing chemical discovery and people will right about me in American Scientist. After completing this amazing part of my life I will be around 29 and have already met the love of my life. We'll take a leave, traveling to Egypt, Borneo, Rio, London, Berlin and Poland. We get married on the way. My famous discovery will lead to many job offers and so I will end up working in London. After 10 years as the best scientist in the world I'll decide that my work is done and will go into a job as a science journalist. 

Sounds perfect to me, can't wait for my life. I'd love to hear all about yours.

xoxo Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment