Friday, August 7, 2009

can i borrow a feeling?


Asking this question reminds me of that episode of the simpsons where Milhouse's dad makes a tape; "Can I borrow a feeling? Can I borrow a jug of love?". It cracks me up everytime. As you can tell by my last post, I'm not feeling very... myself lately. I'll go to school, joke around with friends and chat, but when I get home I feel, neutral. I'm not depressed, but I'm not cheerful. Just.. neutral.

I guess I should be pleased that there isn't anything wrong with my life, so to speak, but I just don't feel anything. Isn't that weird? I just feel like curling up in bed with steaming hot cocoa and reading a book, in other words having some alone time. Usually I'm pretty chipper on a Friday night as the weekend has finally arrived, but this is the third weekend in a row that I'm going to an 18th birthday, and I really would rather have a weekend to myself.

Thanks for lending an ear, hopefully the next time you hear from me I'll be back my "awesome" self again :)

Feeling extremely neutral,

xoxo Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment