Tuesday, April 20, 2010

it took me a while

You know, this might sound really random and odd, but I have only just realised the value of friendship. I had an epiphany. Having friends really brightens my day. Even when you're just walking aound campus at Uni, walking past someone you know for a qiuck chat is such a boost to your happiness. They make you laugh, they help you when you're feeling like "wtf?" and you really do feel empty without them.
I love friends. I want to collect them and love each one just as much as the other. The special thing about my friends is that they put up with me. They actually want to spend time with me. The fact that you are apart of someones life is just amazing. Think about what it would be like without yours. I don't like to imagine a world without my people.

No comments:

Post a Comment