Sunday, April 4, 2010

happy easter retires


Hey everyone. Wanted to wish you all a very Happy Easter! That time of year has come upon us where we eat way to much chocolate, but feel almost no guilt for it. I mean, everyone is doing it right? That's my excuse. I'm a little worse on the chocolate at this time of year since not only is it easter, but my birthday and mum's birthday and a friends, all within a couple of days of eachother. So there's a few cakes, lot's of chocolate and one very full stomache. Oh well, I love it in a way.

Now, as I've turned 18 as of yesterday, I found out some very depressing news. I was sitting on the couch, pleased with the results of my easter egg hunt (yes, I'm a child at heart) when my mum exclaims "that this was the last time the easter bunny was visiting us". The easter bunny has retired. Bye bye bunny. Although it's a little sad to be finally saying goodbye, I'm thinking it's probably time. I would like to thank him for all the years of great service. He's given me many years of tummy aches, and I just hope that those carrots were enough to repay him.

As long as Santa never retires, I think I'll manage to cope. Happy Easter again y'all. Enjoy your time with the family, it's the best part.




Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment