Friday, March 19, 2010

in my life there is a time and a place

I was sitting on my bedroom floor. Reflecting on the week, as you do. I realised something wonderful. I can finally say that I am completely happy with my life. Sure, there are those tiny things everyone picks on in their own appearance or relationships; But I am finally satisfied that my life is good. I used to look at other people and think "Why can't I be doing that?" or "When will I get to enjoy those things?". But I see that to each his own time. It's all good. And I like the way things are playing out.

I also love the fact that the big guy up there is winking at me every single day. It's crazy, but he's really there. And he actually speaks back, without words. But when he does, it feels like an inside joke, and I smile and say "thanks", or "good one". I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment