Monday, February 8, 2010

this could be a story

I had such a good conversation with a complete stranger today. It's funny how you can just let loose and be your complete, flawed self when you don't know who you're talking to. The best part is when they respond with the exact same humour as you have, because it means you're not alone in your crazy, immature and sometimes odd ways. I'm hoping I don't sound like a desperate person, that needs to fit in to the crowd to be complete. But I kind of feel like it was a message.
I admit that from time to time, I may get little pangs of insecure thoughts. It was like the big guy up there wanted me to know that everyone is different, but different people are also the same, and it's a good thing. Does that make sense?

And thanks Nick and Damon, you guys made my day. Maybe one day our paths will cross. Just like you said.

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment